Friday, December 7, 2007

Pretty Things








It is so nice to get a little package in the mail. Yesterday I received this little envelope of treasures from Marilyn Healey, she does art collage work and uses the sweetest pictures, papers and soft pink colours that are so yummy! I hope to get back to her shop for more pretty things. I still have a real softness in my heart for the colour pink, now I am in love with baby pink. I have been busy in the evenings while the Christmas cartoons are on, sewing a few little hearts. I just love the ones I have seen on different blogs and set out to try a few of my own. These ones are made from tea dyed fabrics with lace pieces and old brooches, one has little angel wings and a cross on it, my fave. Well finishing up my decorations for the season, hung a few garlands about the house and will do my tree this weekend. Happy Christmas Advent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs