Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Holiday decor









Here is some pictures from a beautiful magazine Vakre Hjem Norwegian Homes I believe it means correct me if I am wrong. I love the simple styles they show in themes of white.

Well i think I will put up my tree today or tomorrow, I have put up garlands of plain pine and my daughters favourite Christmas village. Boy this month flies better get cracking. We had a early snowstorm on Sunday at least a foot of snow, so everyone is heading out to the stores to shop now they see the white stuff. I have 4 birthdays this week including mine to get things done for, one 5 year old for tonight, off to a play land for cake and pizza. Hope to get to Ikea sometime this week I love the cookies and Christmas decor, last year I bought the cutest gingerbread ornaments. Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs