Friday, October 26, 2007

Charms for the Holidays





I have been busy this week doing up a couple of wholesale orders for some small shops. Thanks you very much for your business and supporting my little Nest. I try to do new designs for each order, a little surprise. All of my charms are of 19th century papers, photos and text from books done in muted tones of sepia browns, grey, and ivory with black. I made a few duplicates of the ones I really like and will offer them for sale here on my blog. This little charm of a sweet little girl, she may be dressed in her holiday best, I have added the text Noel and a few ivory buttons to the top. The second charm shown here is of an vintage image of a doll with some sparkle of silver glitter added to the wings. I will offer they 2 charms for sale through my blog only, each one is $20.00 plus shipping please email kelly@nas.net me if you would like to purchase one.



3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so very pretty! I love the colors and cute things you do. Glad to find you, I've got ya bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog - and offerings - are lovely! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, wow, beautiful work. I love that your getting wholesale work that is fantastic! How's the school thing working out? No news is good news? I think.
    Ciao,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs