Friday, October 5, 2007

Baby Witches


Getting a little closer to All Hallows Eve. Hope to get out over this Thanksgiving weekend to a farm to scare up a pumpkin and some apple cider and look at the pretty Autumn leaves. I enjoy taking my basket full of papers and a large cup of tea, spread things out on the table in front of my little black stove and fiddle around with collage ideas, my daughter likes to help she cuts and pastes things up while I am working she wants to be just like Mommy. So here is a set of my tags I came up with Baby Witches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly Thanks for the tip, it sounds good I will give it a go.

    I love your little witch tags, the faces are so cute and I really loved your booklet thankyou. I tried to look at your 'Book of Shadows' but could no open it, is there a magic word?.....
    I have done other pictures of my house but they are on earlier pages have a peep next time you visit, you are most welcome xxx

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs