Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shoes Fit For A Queen

Marie Antoinette Slippers






I spotted these shoes in a vintage thrift store and had to but them they are sooo...pretty and in a perfect size 7 1/2 they remind me of a French Queen with the beautiful silver material and jewels and beading in flowers, they would be perfect for a Marie Antoinette fan or even to just have out on display. Lovely for Valentines Day! The heels are a nice 1 1.2 inches with rubber type soles on the bottom very nice condition.
Will come wrapped in a lovely way along with my a little vintage "gift with purchase"!
Listed in my shop today.

I love to include a little something extra in my packages for each sale, this week is a pretty Button Card with bits of glitter hung from an Ivory Ribbon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs