Thursday, February 25, 2010



A Narnia Winter Wonderland
Here is some pictures of my enchanting winter day!


We had a winter snow storm here yesterday, it started in the afternoon and kept going until late last night, it was a pretty soft falling snow and we went outside in the evening twilight for a magical winter walk around our street , everything thing looked so different covered in snow white and peaceful and quiet, we turned on our tree lights from Christmas again so we could enjoy the snow and make a snowman,









I think I might have spotted a magical Faun dashing by the Lamppost could that be Mr. Tumums from Narania, my daughter thought it could be so we went to take a closer look. We missed having a white Christmas this year so better late than never!




I enjoyed watching the snow falling with my cup of Hot cococa and big large marshmallows and working on a stitching sampler that I plan to make into a pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs