Thursday, February 18, 2010



I have searched high and low for the perfect apron something that is Old Fashioned looking and Victorian just like the oh so pretty dresses we see in Jane Austen Movies, so I set out to make some pretty aprons from my collection of vintage lace and buttons, linen and calico fabrics, this apron makes your day so much fun, to clean or garden, I even wear mine over my jeans to the store and back and forth to the school, they are that pretty and I always get a lovely comment from someone.
So brighten up your day with this sweet little apron and dream away at tea time that you are Jane Austen strolling in a Herb Knotted Garden. I have listed these new designs in my shop today, I am working on a few more designs in lovely calico blues and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs