Monday, October 19, 2009

The Little Dolls Halloween Party Book





The Little Dolls Halloween Book

I have put together a charming little booklet which I was inspired to make after having so much fun sharing Tasha Tudor's Little books with my daughter and her dolls, that I decided to make my own little book about 2 little dolls having a Halloween Party. This is a tiny book only 6 pages long and 3 inches by 4inches is size, the paintings inside are of my own design and they have cute verses and recipes amongst the pictures. All of the artwork is done by me and I am happy to share this little treasure book with you. The book is bound with ribbons and comes in a small basket for safe keeping.

To purchase a copy for $8.00 plus $1.95 for Sparrow Posting!
through paypal payment here








2 comments:

Bird Songs