Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cat Sisters Collage


For the past few days I have been doing a bit of work on collages. I have updated my shop with a few new ones. I was happy with the way this collage titled The Wind In The Willows turned out. This collage features one of my favorite old photos turned into little cat sisters using old german scrap papers, stamped little birdcages and bird soaring above. If only cats were this nice to little birds? I will offer these in my shop as prints and soon I will work these collages into some soldered charms.

2 comments:

  1. So very sweet! What captures me about your piece is that it is not overdone. You added just the right amount of layering to make it interesting but not over busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now are you sure they are being nice to those little birds or are they sadly waiting to be the Cat Sisters next meal?:)
    All kidding aside now, I love your collages. But they do have a certain eariness about them, which I am not at all opposed to.:)
    Have a great day!
    Salina

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs