Thursday, May 20, 2010



Hello everyone, just a few new changes to announce this week, as artists we constantly have to re-invent ways to market ourselves in this internet day and age, sometimes it can be mindboggling and a huge time burner to keep up with the jones so to speak, so to keep things rather simple and easy for me to work and add my new creations to without relearning a new website design or auction site I will have most of my artwork and prints for sale on my blog and as well as in my etsy shop, I am currently re-loading all of my work back onto etsy and flicker so check back for updates.

my latest update is the


The Witches Garden Shop

Here you will find me hand-gilding Book Of Shadows pages and dedicating each one to the Witch who will be the keeper of the book.
I will include one of my handmade bookmarks which is signed and sealed with a magickal infused wax of Vervain, Jasmine, "Heliotrope" one of my favorite oils.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs