Tuesday, March 23, 2010




Made a few new pieces for the shop over the weekend, the vintage linen that I purchased at the last flea market I went to has been my favourite batch. I made a few little button bags with matching cards, I love to use old baby photos in my designs, this is such a sweet one. I worked on some necklaces as well, finding some great vintage pieces at the goodwill store. The long pretty necklaces I see many girls wearing are so nice. I have to wear a necklace everyday, even if I stay at home, I love that elegant feeling of opera length strands, my daughter wears long necklaces now too and I just love them to bits!




Today is such a crappy raining ugly day, so to cheer myself up I put on my long silver necklace, make some English Breakfast tea and eat little GingerKids cookies and all is well again! A few pics of my animal family to share with you too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs