Sunday, June 28, 2009



Having a small heat wave in our part of the woods, so I have moved my little drawing spot either near a window or outside under a tree. Thanks for the great shop update, so now my work is off to some new homes, hope they have a safe trip and will be loved by their new owner. I will have a few more original drawings that are nature inspired to upload today so stay tuned. I have also uploaded and will keep adding pictures and art to my flickr page.




I had to share with you these incredibly cute toys my daughter is collecting, I would have loved these as a kid, well actually I love them now and play with her will she is playing with them!
They are called Calico Critters, I like them because they are sturdy and stand up right, the clothes are well made and cute and the toys themselves represent family and home life, which is lost and forgotten in they toy market today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs