Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 Little Pumpkins



Wishing everyone a "spook-tacular" Halloween! Thought I would share with you one of our favorite Halloween Poems, so cute. Well it is really windy today here in my little studio so I may just see some pumpkins rolling out of sight, or down the street, better check on my guys on the porch.
I have been working on some new shadow boxes and a few goodies for the Holiday season, stay tuned for more updates. My next release of new items will be on the 15th of November.

3 comments:

  1. I learned that little poem a bit differently but it is still sweet all the same. Looking forward to your new art work! Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too Kelly. That little poem is so cute, one of my favorites too.
    It is so nice to have you as a guest artist on The Primitive Gathering! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Five Little Pumpkins" was always one of my daughters favorites when she was little. Thank you for the reminder it brought smile to my face.

    A Joyous Halloween to You and Yours.

    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs