Monday, September 3, 2007

New Shop Item Peek


In keeping with the Faith theme I set out to make a few little pieces for the shop using some wonderful early Conformation Photos I came across. This photo of a young girl in tinted in a sepia toned ink and is dated 1904, very beautiful dress. I used this image for a new tin, this tin is filled with vanilla scented candles. Well it's back to school tomorrow, my daughter who is 4 is so excited to go to JK....and so am I! You can only keep them entertained so long by the end of the summer the kids are getting a little crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! She'll be great and love every moment of it! How will you be? My mom advises sitting in the bathroom with a good magazine and not looking at the clock. Didn't work for me but I thought I'd pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs