Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Glass Charms







I have been dying to make these glass charms for some time now. I have admired others like Sally Jeans work and her book Pretty Little Things, still have to get it. Luckily my husband has all the soldering tools so that worked out well. I have been fooling around with some solder work it is very picky to work with you need patience, I ruined about 4 charms till I got the hang of it. I made this large charm it is 2 inches square with beveled square in the center, sweet little twin girls on the vintage photo and the back is a french script Ma Petite Cherie. I will list this one in the shop. I am working on some beautiful vintage Christmas scenes for the charms, perfect for tree trimming of to hang anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs