Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some pictures of my little art table, I kind of have different spots in my house that I sit down and work at depending on what my day is like, this nook is just off my kitchen in my dinning room, I can leave things out and look at them while I am doing other house/duties and quickly sit for a minute and work. This little leather box I picked up at a garage sale and I love the cover with the cameo, I use in now for my portable art box so I just grab it and go outside or where ever, it has all of my basics in it to do a quick sketch or painting.









Inside my sketchbook, a little wren in a basket. I am working on flower petals it is hard to get them to look real, I sometimes just do a page of just blooms and use wildflower guides and reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs