Sunday, September 6, 2009


I can't believe it's September already!!! Well it is the season I like the most, the weather cools down and there seems to be a hush to all activities as if the earth is getting ready for a long winter's nap.

I like to visit the little farm store markets that are nearby this time of year we have a great selection of fruit and veggies, I will share a few pics of my visit to the Dutch Mill Market, they have a great little outside play area for kiddies and some cute little animals too.
These sheep looked as if they wanted to join in on the escape plan too!





I can never leave this place without some baked goods this time it was a Dutch Apple Pie, and I almost left with one of their little nosy goats too!



This little guy was so tame, he must be a pet, was so funny he jumped right up on the fence then sauntered over to us for a petting, then he walked over to one of the little houses and tried to open the door! I guess his nibbles were in there, so cute.


After that I went back through the field part over into the store to shop and I turned around started by a knocking sound and here he was banging his horns on the screen door of the store to get in, we had a good laugh at this little guy, I had no idea they were so smart and friendly, I want one as a pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs