Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gift With Your Purchase


I have been packaging up my orders to send off to my customers and wanted to share a little snippet of what I stuff in with my orders. For the next few months I will include these pretty little things with your order in a sweet old tyme newsprint bag. I so love the little Flora MacDonald Needlepacket with bow. I have a few around my house tucked into cupboards, the other little sewing print is a rare print from a "Early Needlework Book For Young Girls" dated 1890, I love this print and the cute tomato pin cushion with a laughing face! I want my customers to happy and sweetly surprised!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! Your extra effort really matters to the customers :)



    Love the new blog look too.

    Have a wonderful day,
    :)Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs