Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Blessings



Has been a while since my last post. I have been doing some re-arranging in my workroom to clear away some clutter and lighten up my space. I hope everyone has a lovely Easter with lots of chocolate bunnies to eat. We are having a quiet weekend just doing some spring cleaning in the yard and checking to see what plants have survived the long winter. My little seedlings I planted a week ago are now sprouting in the sunny window, some rosemary, sweetpeas, delphinium, and beans so far.





I did get some time to design a few things for the shop, here is my little pin cushion made from linen and lace, I added one of my sweet charms to the front and a few pearl buttons. I have listed this pincushion in my shop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs