Friday, April 24, 2009

An Angel So Pretty





I have hung on to this photo for a while and I always wanted to make her into a angel, her hands look like she is praying and the photo is just so sweet. So I got to work on her once I found the right fabric for the skirting material and it went together just perfectly. I sent one to my Mother and I have one hanging from my cupboard, when the light hits her wings they sparkle and shine so pretty, I just love it to bits. Her wings are made from old script papers and are covered in silver glitter for a magic touch. This Angel's skirt is made from tea dyed vintage linen and is tied at the waist with fig colored seam binding, the edges are all finished. I added a twine ribbon to the top of the angel for hanging, she looks wonderful just about anywhere, she can even sit nicely on a table.
I have her available for purchase in my shop if you would like one. Have an Angelic Weekend!

1 comment:

Bird Songs