Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Fairies




The spring fairies have started to awaken from their winter nests. There world will soon be dazzling with the spring maiden's glory. I have been to the Willow Forest near my home, and saw many Robins collecting pieces for their nests. I too took some inspiration collecting some twigs for my little studio (where I just love to create nature works) and for the kitchen and my bedroom. Usually I do not take twigs from the living trees, but look on the ground for some twigs of interesting design. This is my first post in my new home Dove Grey Studio, so welcome readers. I will share stories of nature walks, my art and jewelry. This is a piece I have finished titled The Willows Necklace, the colors very much remind me of the Willow Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs