Monday, March 10, 2008

So Nice


Thought I would share a lovely little message from Kim who purchased some pieces from my shop. "your Dove Grey shop is exquisite as are your wondrous creations offered. I look forward to receiving these. I know the Birds Vintage Sheet Music Print shall go framed in my library and the sweetly irresistible Lavande Charm shall hang from the neck of an olde bottle filled with lavande buds. The gorgeous Marie Antionette Paper bundle offers so many possibilities. Many Thanks." Many thanks to you Kim for your lovely comment, your package it on it's way.
I took a few pictures, looking for one to use as a postcard, this is the one I like best.

2 comments:

  1. Its true Kelly, your blog is lovely and your creations are so sweet. Hi to all,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is beautiful. I love the backgrounds with buttons that you use. Very charming.

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs