Wednesday, December 9, 2009



I have been busy with preparing little gifts, and wrapping things, doing some Christmas crafts along with my daughter, we try to do as much as we can in the way of home made gifting, it has a nice sentimental attachment to it and makes for a fun afternoon when the weather outside is frightful!


We put up our tree and made some little gingerbread girls and boys for the tree, make one then eat one was more like it! I put out some of my favorite Tasha Tudor books, like The Dolls Christmas, Take Joy, and the new addition to my Tasha collection, Becky's Christmas, I finally found a affordable copy online, even though it is a library discard it still is in wonderful condition, this is a Christmas Story that Tasha wrote herself and illustrated, I really like it, so we shall read this one along with the others, as we light out advent wreath on the dark nights of December.



I was able to make up an advent wreath to hang over my dinning table similar to the one Tasha has along with some twisted pieces of pine garland, wire candle holders and red ribbons for hanging. Well happy decorating and
nesting to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs