Friday, July 10, 2009

We are heading into a wee heat wave this weekend! I have been visiting the park nearby and while my daughter plays hide and seek with some friends I found a nice shady spot under a willow tree to sit and draw. This is going to work out great for me and my daughter and doggie too, she likes to watch the squirrels bickering in the tree above us.
Wishing for cooler weather, I worked this little drawing out in fall colours of bittersweet leaves they are my favourite colours to work with and decorate with. This little lady loves her 19th century sausage curls and cameo necklace, she might be heading to a little concert in the park outside a grand mansion. Have a great weekend. I keep typing words and it always highlights our english/french canadian spelled words like colours and favourite, oh well you know what I mean. 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs