Thursday, February 14, 2008

Business Card


I have had so many different designs that I have done up for business cards and never really was happy with any of them.... but I was going through my files and came across one of my little favourite illustrations of a little baby and bird which I have used and I am quite happy with the way it looks. I plan to make up a few Easter Charms with this little baby on them. Well it is very cold in my little studio this morning, my tea is cooling off fast, will wait till the sun warms up my studio and do a little work. Happy Valentines Day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day, I hope love and happyness is with you and your family, for today and all year.
    Hugs Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I think she makes a perfect busniess card image! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable and it is perfect for you! Will look forward to those Easter charms.

    c

    ReplyDelete

Bird Songs