Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow and Valentines





It snowed and blowed yesterday and while the weather outside was frightful thinking of a few ways to brighten up a February day....lovely bright red Valentines, I keep some of my holiday greenery up and red bows till after Valentines day just to cheer up the gray days and my little gingham heart stayed on my front door even after the blizzard last night.

My cat Suki stayed in the window and watched as I dug out from the storm, she longs for a sunny spot and spring days, but for now she enjoys the view of birds and squirrels that live in the nearby bushes.

I am working on some Nature Journals with my daughter and have ordered a few books on the topic some that are used for Homeschooling. I have decided that as an enrichment study to introduce her to these topics at home, since the school curriculm does not have a very diverse art and nature study. I will share some of the journals with you as well as the book that I selected.
Stay warm and happy tea times to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs