Wednesday, August 6, 2008






Our weather here has been so crazy , for the past month it has gone from wicked thunderstorms almost every other day, heat and humidity very severe, I think our planet is telling us something . I have a wedding to go to this Saturday and it is outside, hope the storms stay away and blistering heat, my daughter is a flower girl and she is quite excited to wear her dress. Well in between freaky storms I had a cold during the past week and was not up to creating things as usual. I did get back in the swing of things and made a few little pieces in the past few days, I enjoy using this calico fabric, the pattern and color are soft and aged looking, I made a set of hang tags with pretty tea stained seam binding and a little aged box that are now in the shop. I did finish a Halloween style painting, a little girl in earlie dress holding her lantern to check on her pumpkin....I mounted the painting onto some calico fabric and am offering her as a print in the shop. I have made a few changes on my blog and with update some items on the side bar soon, I am working on a picturetrail album and will post al link once it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bird Songs